Principles of REACH
REACH (Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006) is the European Regulation for the registration, evaluation, authorisation and restriction of chemicals for the European Economic Area (EEA).
Manufacturers, importers and downstream users are obliged to assess the risks associated with substances themselves in order to be able to guarantee sufficient protection of health and the environment.
- General introduction to REACH
- Actors and definitions within REACH
- Procedure for registrations after the last REACH deadline (31 May 2018)
- Inquiry dossiers and their relevance
- Data requirements in different tonnage bands
- Brexit: Impact on REACH
- The role of the Only Representative (OR) for manufacturers and formulators outside of the EEA and in the United Kingdom (UK)
- Using Substances of Very High Concern (SVHC): Candidate list, authorisation (REACH Annex XIV) and restrictions (REACH Annex XVII)
- Obligations for downstream users
- Process of Enforcement including responsible authorities