This training will be run soon as a web seminar.
The training course focuses on how to create a IUCLID dossier concerning active substances, biocidal products and biocidal product families for applications made under the Biocidal Products Regulation (BPR, Regulation (EU) No. 528/2012). The participants are provided with an overview of the structure of IUCLID 6 in the context of biocides registration and IUCLID 6 sections being unique for the dossier preparation under BPR are addressed.
- Background: How to use IUCLID 6 for Biocides Registration (BPR, Regulation (EU) No. 528/2012)
- How to prepare an active substance dataset
- How to prepare a biocidal product/biocidal product family dataset
- How to use the Report Generator
- Dossier preparation
- Data protection / dissemination
- Special cases / technical particularities