The web-seminar takes place in two training units on two consecutive days.
The Web-seminar provides a general overview about the residue section and requirements.
Part 1: Introduction into residues and metabolism
Relevant study types and required endpoints
- Storage stability of residues
- Metabolism in plants & farm animals
- Residue trials
- Livestock feeding studies
- Effects of processing
- Residues in rotational crops
- Proposed residue definition and maximum residue limits (MRLs)
- Proposed safety intervals
- Estimation of exposure through diet & other sources
- Other/special studies: Residue levels in pollen and bee products
Part 2: Residue relevant guidelines
- Residue relevant guidelines (e.g. residue definition)
- Priciples of extrapolation
- Setting of MRLs
New employees in the field of dietary safety, employees from other disciplines.
Language of training material