This training is intended for authors and recipients of extended safety data sheets (eSDS) with a focus on structure and content of eSDS, as well as its application and communication in the supply chain.
- Structure and content of exposure scenarios for communication
- Preparation of an eSDS from a Chemical safety report (CSR)
- Consistency check between annex and main part of an eSDS
- Intended purpose of an eSDS: instructions for the safe use of hazardous substances
- eSDS preparation tools: phrases, templates etc.
- Obligations of downstream users (including the implementation of OCs/RMMs, scaling)
- Safe use information of mixtures
Topics which are adressed in the training course “Reading and Understanding Exposure Scenarios (Part 1)” will be intensified plus further topics will be discussed.