Participants receive a theoretical and practical introduction to the Chemical Safety Assessment and Reporting tool (CHESAR Platform). Using a provided computer, they can explore the program, solve exercises and discuss questions and problems that may arise directly.
- Communication with IUCLID and Scope of assessment
- Life cycle tree creation
- Human Health risk assessment
- Environmental risk assessment
- Refinement options for unsafe scenarios
- CSR generation
- Practical training: Simple calculation examples and complex cases (computer with pre-installed tools will be provided)