The aim of the training course is to inform about the principles of classification and labelling of mixtures in accordance with the CLP regulation. A main focus will be on the physical hazards, but we will cover health and environmental hazards as well. Representative examples will complete the workshop.
- Introduction to the CLP regulation
- Presentation of the labelling elements
- Overview on physical hazard classes in the CLP regulation
- Application of the CLP criteria for classification with regard to the main physical hazards, test methods
- Application of the CLP criteria for classification of mixtures with regard to the main health and environmental hazards
- Representative exercises