This training provides an overview on the classification of dangerous goods on the basis of the current legal situation, with a focus on road transport. Through exercises and practical examples, the participants learn the ability to assess transport-related parts of safety data sheets.
- Legal rules and regulations
- Regulatory context – CLP vs. Transport law
- Dangerous goods classes
- Criteria of classification and methods of measurement
- Classification of dangerous goods with exercises
- Dangerous goods legislation 2019 – What’s new?